Friday, June 12, 2009

THE EASIEST ANSWER IS USUALLY THE BEST

My mechanic friend is really smart. A guy had his car towed in and told him that he thought the motor was blown up. It had run fine and then stopped and he couldn't get it started again. The customer was asking how much it would cost for a new motor, and a new battery as he had ruined the one in it trying to get it started. My friend said'' I don't know, leave it and let me look at it''. The customer left worried and upset. After the battery was charged my mechanic friend turned on the key to turn it over, and check for engine noise. Very astutely he looked at the gas gauge. Empty. So putting a few gallons in the truck and priming it, it started and ran just fine. Truth in the adage'' FIRST THINGS FIRST''.

No comments:

Post a Comment